Sunday, January 8, 2012

to my best friend.

To my best friend. I had a bunch of random crap blogged here. I read it today. It made no sense to me. So what did I do? I changed it. It reminded me of an unorganized bad attempt at a poem;) so ya, it had to go. You know me. I fuss over things a billion times until I get them right. Well, right in my eyes anyhow. Whatever that may be. All I really wanna say is "Thank you". Thank you for being my Best Friend. You're always there when I need you. Always there when I don't. 

(My best friend happens to be a muse of mine, you will see her often) 

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship." ~unknown.

(part 1 of photos) 





shot with: mamiya 645pro | illord3200

3 comments:

Lexi said...

The double exposure one is badass. Love it. :)
I also love what she's wearing, I wish I had something that awesome in my closet. :(

Barry Phipps said...

Wow. 3200 outside. That's really bold and you pulled it off. These look great. Love that ghostly image (2nd one down) the most.

Adi8a said...

Bestie! I hope you know how much i love you. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. Could not have asked for a better friend. :) ilu

Post a Comment