Friday, February 3, 2012

you are mine and i love you.


before the womb. 
you were mine and i loved you. 
your sweet face i saw. 
you were mine and I loved you. 
the more you grow. the more you bloom. 
you are mine and i love you. 
your dreams shoot above the sky. 
you are mine and i love you. 





My daughter turned six today. It made me think of these pictures. I took them a while back. I remember this day so clearly (well, semi-clearly, haha). I took these shots just playing around with my camera. I had never tried flare with film before & I thought it was the perfect moment. My daughter was in such a calm state, just admiring her surroundings. Basking in the sun & picking at the grass, sort of just admiring it's textures. She's like me. She enjoys pretty & rugged things in a mix;) I just love her. 

Can't remember which camera I used | 35mm  | kodak bw 400cn

No comments:

Post a Comment